- Unzip the software archive and copy the directory "justselling-product-configurator" in "wp-content/plugins" on your server. The second folder "woocommerce" has to be copied into the folder of the respective theme that is used at the moment.
- Subsequently activate the plugin by clicking on "Plugins" in the Backend.
- Afterwards you will find the tab "Justselling Product-Configurator" in WooCommerce > Settings
- The empty input fields have to be filled with the respective data out of the justselling customer account. You will find it in your account at justselling.de or product-configurator.biz
Cloud Base URL:
Depending on which certificate (http or https) you are using, there are different URL´s to be deposited in the settings.
To link a configuration template to a specific product, just do the following:
The product configurator only works in combination with variable products. Otherwise it is not possible to link the product configurator to the respective product.
- Go to the product settings in the backend
- If you click on attributes, you will find a drop down where the attribute "product-configurator" can be selected. iI you click on "add" the available configuration templates are appearing in the dropdown.
- Afterwards select the respective template and before you save, click on the checkbox "Visible at product page" and "apply for variants".
- Then go to the tab variants and add them by clicking on the button "go". Then set the regular price for the product. E.g. the base price.
Please give us a feedback! Does this article help you? If not, please do not hesitate to contact us personally via chat (blue chat button).